Singapore Math is a one-of-its-kind mobile app that comprises a set of simple, yet fun and very effective educational games for children of ages 3 to 7. It is a colorful and entertaining journey in the land of shapes, counting, and mathematical operations.
PLAY & LEARN
One of the greatest benefits of Singapore Math is that it doesn’t force children to cram new information into their brains, but rather helps them understand it. How do numbers look? How do you write them? What do they do? How do you count objects? This application helps with all of these and even more due to a simple and entertaining design.
And how do you make learning fun? Most children nowadays think that learning new things is boring, but this is not because it actually is like that, since children are scientists by nature. This happens because they are often forced to learn new things. But, Singapore Math takes the not-fun part out and lets children enjoy the process.
While playing this game, children learn numbers, how to use them, how to apply this knowledge to their daily routines without even realizing it, and, most importantly, they develop logical thinking, which is definitely helpful for their further development.
BRIGHT AND COLORFUL DESIGN
Your kids will undoubtedly get attracted by the app because it uses simple and bright color schemes, designs, and interface. You will be surprised at how quick your child will get a hold of the process and carry on their own.
Original level and character designs will keep your kid entertained, while learning numbers, singing songs, drawing and participating in many other activities within the app.
MATH GAMES FOR KIDS IS:
- Interactive math puzzles and quizzes;
- Top-notch educational videos;
- Over 500 math games;
- Set of activities for kids ages 3-7;
- Simple and intuitive interface.
THINGS KIDS WILL LEARN IN THE APP
- Basic mathematical concepts;
- Principal math operations;
- Fundamental geometric shapes;
- Patterns and sequences;
- And much, much more.
* The app is free to download but access to the content is only available as part of subscription-based
* There are two membership options available: $7.99/month with a 7-day free trial or $49.99/year with a 30 day free trial.
* The trial starts automatically when you confirm your subscription, you’re not billed until the trial period ends.
* Subscription can me managed and turned off at any time via your iTunes account.
* Subscription is automatically renewed at the end of each billing period unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the active billing period ends.
* All payments are charged to your iTunes account
* If you have any questions regarding your subscription, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning to use Singapore Math app in your school or kindergarten? Send us an email at email@example.com and we
will help you get started.
|Singapur Mathe Lernspiele|
|School edition: Math & Reading|
|Kids puzzle games 4 toddlers|
|Toddler game for 2 year olds|
|Learning games for toddler|
|Toddler educational games|
|Baby games: puzzles for kids|
|Educational games for toddler|
|First words kids learn to read|
|Early reading kids books - reading toddler games|
|Preschool & Kindergarten learning kids games free|
|Learning worksheets for kids|
|Kinderspiele für Kinder ab 3 4|
|Educational apps for kids|
|Sorting Puzzles for Kids|
|Kinderspiele für Kinder 3 4|
|Kids Academy Kinder Lernspiele|