The perfect quick reference on the wards and in the clinic! Current Essentials of Medicine is a practical, point-of-care pocket handbook that offers "nutshell" information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 medical disorders seen in both primary care and hospital settings. Perfect as a quick reference on the wards or in a busy clinic, this is THE ONLY pocket guide to offer disease essentials in a one-disease-per-page bulleted format. Practical pearls, for which the authors are well known, are offered for almost all conditions.
* To-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice
* Convenient one-disease-per page presentation
* Bulleted data for each disease covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference
* Encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine
* Includes internal medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics
* Updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout
LATEST APP UPDАТES:
• Learn in style with any of the four colorful new themes – The colorful layout will turn your learning experience into an enjoyable routine. Customize your dictionary and benefit from the cheerful mood your favorite color brings you.
• Dive right into the intricacies of the language - With new and convenient Home page, sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches, you can get to the desired entry faster than ever.
SEARCH TOOLS - quickly find words with the clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Designed to provide the most comprehensive search experience, the dictionary combines several search tools to match or predict what are you looking for, including:
• Search autocomplete helps you find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type.
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases.
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results in seconds.
• Voice search helps you find an entry when you don’t know how a word is spelled.
Looking for a specific word but don't know how it's spelled? We've got you covered with our automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary. Designed to give you freedom to
structure your studies, the dictionary combines several learning tools to help you be more organized, including:
• ‘Favorites’ that allow you to create custom folders with lists of words.
• Recent list which helps you to easily review looked-up words.
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
• Word-of-the-day option to teach you a new word every day.
Feel excited by the new word or definition you just learned? Share your discovery with friends on social media, email or any other option available on your device.
|Current Essentials of Medicine|
|Oxford Dictionary & Translator|
|Collins World Dictionary|
|Medical Acronyms and Symbols|
|Ultrasound Anesthesia Atlas|
|American Heritage Thesaurus|
|American Heritage Dictionary +|
|American Heritage Dict.|
|Clinician's Pocket Drug|
|Nurse’s Pocket Drug Guide 2015|
|Talk & Translate|
|Oxford Urdu Dictionary 2018|
|Oxford Spanish Dictionary 2018|
|Oxford Chinese Dictionary 2018|
|Oxford German Dictionary 2018|
|Oxford Italian Dictionary 2018|
|Oxford Russian Dictionary 2018|
|Oxford French Dictionary 2018|
|Oxford Dictionary of English|
|Oxford Essential Portuguese|