Dental Corpus TOOTH ANATOMY is an interactive tool for dental students and health professionals. The aim of this
app is to help understanding and visualizing the complexity of root anatomy and to learn detailed information about the
size, the morphology and the development of each tooth. Each tooth is a 3D model created with information about tooth
morphology gathered from the latest dental bibliography. Photos of real extracted teeth and the combination of X-rays
and illustrations supported by a plethora of references make this app a unique tool for any educational purpose. You can
also save or print any information provided in a PDF format.
Full version features:
• 3D models of mandibular and maxillary teeth based on up-to-date literature
• 3D reconstruction of the root canal system of each tooth
• Rotation, movement and zoom (in or out) for each tooth
• Chart of definitions of all anatomical landmarks of the root and tooth surface
• Detailed information about the dimensions and development for each tooth
• Extended study material in PDF files
• Radiographs and illustrations of teeth and adjacent anatomical structures
• Downloadable material as: full text for each tooth information plus root canal morphology and drawings of each tooth.