With DiWrite, you can choose the most suitable design for your day from the templates that have beautiful designs and carefully prepared for your special days and turn your day into a forward-looking memory.
Do you want to make your holiday moment unforgettable or your child's birthday. DiWrite is always with you.
Now you have a friend who will listen to you without judgment.
With DiWrite, you can easily encrypt your logs and keep them completely private and confidential, DiWrite does not tell anyone what they write.
What you can do with DiWrite.
1. Have you been on vacation ?, You can make your holiday memories special and memorable by adding photos and text.
2. Did your friend receive a marriage proposal? You can turn this special day into a memory for your friend and then share it with him.
3. You can add history of that day to a trip you have gone in the past or exciting days and create memories for the past.
4. You can sit at your home for a special day and create very simple memories and encrypt it so that it remains private for you.
5. The good memories you have with your family are generally unforgettable. As DiWrite is simple to use, you can easily carry these beautiful moments into the future.
Thanks to its easy and useful interfaces, you can create your moments quickly. You can add photos or text to your memories. You can encrypt and make your memories private. You can follow your designs directly from My Logs screen. You can view or edit these designs in full screen. Let your everyday be a separate name and a special name. It can be "Alice's wedding day" or "Dear diary" as it is standard. DiWrite can support up to 9 languages. We can show your friends in the language he/she wants.
DiWrite Premium offers three subscription options:
- 2 Months
You can try the subscription options above for free, access all the special templates during this trial and write your limited number of moments with High resolution designs.
Subscribe to take advantage of the features mentioned above.
Is there a feature you want to see in the upcoming version of DiWrite? You can give us feedback from the application.