What is the Dynamic Placement Test?
The Dynamic Placement Test puts the students in their correct CEF bands quickly, conveniently and affordably. And there’s no need for hardware — the test runs through an app on learners’ own devices (computers, mobile phone and tablets) and delivers results direct to your laptop. No more paper, no more marking!
Who created the Dynamic Placement test?
The Dynamic Placement Test is co-published by ClarityEnglish and telc. For over 45 years, not-for-profit telc has offered language tests based on international standards: fair, transparent, reliable, and guaranteeing the highest quality in all areas. Telc is a member of ALTE, the Association of Language Testers in Europe.
Why choose the Dynamic Placement Test?
• It’s accurate, delivered to international standards.
• It’s easy to use both for teachers and for test takers.
• It’s convenient and time-saving. For example, you can test students pre-arrival.
• An app-based test feels engaging and relevant to 21st century students.
• It’s affordable, enabling you to run high quality tests within a tight budget.
How to deliver the test?
1. You decide the test time, and who will take it.
2. The system emails test-takers. They download an app.
3. At the time you have chosen the test begins on their phones.
4. Results appear automatically in the Admin Panel.
|Dynamic Placement Test|
|Road To IELTS for NEEA|
|Road To IELTS for China|
|Practical Writing Vocab|
|Clear Pronunciation 1 Sounds|
|Road To IELTS|