eBirdie is the official membership card application for the Finnish golfer. In addition to your membership and handicap information, eBirdie gives you membership benefits, map service and messages & notifications from your own home club and the Golf union.
By downloading eBirdie you will also get access to all GameBook features. GameBook provides you the digital scorecard, live scoring, interesting game formats and many other features designed to serve golfers on and off the course.
- See your official handicap, home club and membership details
- Messages and notifications from your home club and Finnish Golf Union
- Membership benefits - ongoing offers and discounts
- Map service - Find all Finnish golf courses and contact details
- GameBook digital scorecard - keep scores and follow your standings in real time
- All other interesting GameBook features available for use
- Ability to link other family members membership cards
** Gold Membership Features **
- Set your games to stealth mode and worry no more, we keep it between us.
- Now you will see even more details about your game with bunker shots, chip shots, up and down, and bunker saves.
- To feed your stats you will have the option to enter your total sand shots, chip shots as well as penalties for any given hole
JUST GOLF, NO ADS
- Our advertising partners enable the free version of Golf GameBook, Gold memberships are equipped with the capability of controlling what advertisements you’re exposed to
GOLD MEMBERSHIP & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Golf GameBook offers three Gold Membership subscription options of varying durations and prices. All options give you same full access to Gold Membership features. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of current subscription period. You can manage your subscription through the iTunes & App Store settings or your iTunes account.
Having issues with the app? Missing a course or you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to drop us a line or two.