Developed by professional and degreed wildlife biologist, elk behavior expert, elk linguist, and accomplished elk hunter, Chris Roe of Roe Hunting Resources, the Elk Hunter's Strategy App incorporates decades of experience and education on elk biology, behavior, vocalizations, and hunting strategies and set-ups, and puts that information right at your fingertips. The first of its kind, it remains the most comprehensive elk hunting app available on the market today.
You can find yourself in literally HUNDREDS of different scenarios out in the field. The Elk Hunter’s Strategy App asks you questions about your particular situation to help you hone in on the best strategy, setup, and vocalization(s) you should use in each scenario. The beauty of the App, however, is that it goes beyond just telling you WHAT to do, it helps teach you what is likely going on in your scenario, and WHY the vocalization and/or strategy is likely to work in your situation. The Elk Hunter’s Strategy App is as much about your long-term education in elk hunting and elk calling as it is a short-term reference to help you decide what to do in the moment.
Look at some of the amazing features you get in the Elk Hunter’s Strategy App:
• Powerful, information packed resource that can be used anytime, anywhere you have your device, whether in the off-season to prepare for an upcoming hunt, in hunting camp getting ready for your next outing, or on the fly and in the “heat of the moment.”
• Extremely intuitive, responsive, and dynamic; it takes as little as 35 – 45 seconds to find your specific set-up and strategy.
• It helps you to understand elk behavior and communication to improve future hunts.
• Includes a discussion of the behavioral considerations of each scenario, multiple strategies for each scenario (passive, targeted and aggressive strategies), suggestions on how you should set up, and a discussion of how and when to use cow and/or bull vocalizations in that particular scenario.
• Includes a Glossary of all of the cow and bull vocalizations you’ll ever need. Through the Glossary, we teach you what each vocalization sounds like and how to reproduce it through the use of written descriptions, audio and video* files through which Chris discusses the vocalization and the best calls to use to reproduce it, and videos* showing actual elk making the vocalization.
Elk season will be here before you know it; this is one hunting resource you do NOT want to be without!
*Videos require an internet connection. All other resources are downloaded to the device and are accessible without any internet connection.
|Elk Hunter's Strategy App|