Emotions from I Can Do Apps is an educational tool designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist that allows you to introduce new concepts, practice identifying emotions, taking perspective / theory of mind, in a fun and simple way. This app focuses on helping individuals identify different facial expressions using real faces and test their understanding of emotions. Emotions include - happy, sad, scared, surprised and angry.
Emotions from I Can Do Apps is designed to be used by clinicians, families, educators and individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, social language disorders and behavioral challenges.
Identifying, understanding, and responding to emotions are important skills for individuals to develop. These skills help us to develop relationships with others, identify their own feelings as well as others and then determine how to interpret emotions and respond appropriately in social situations.
- Teaching tool for speech and language development
- Pictures of real faces
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear question read
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Data collection / summary screen after ten questions
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- No In-App purchases
- No Ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC