Includes both translations, English and Spanish, and an extensive number of full definitions; all terms have been carefully classified and coded for easy understanding regardless of your expertise level. A truly affordable bilingual English to Spanish and Spanish to English dictionary given its wide range of regional and colloquial terminology, this is a must within the medical field.
We developed the best tool for the traveler or researcher, and the only indispensable option for those working towards international certification.
Doctors and students alike understand the need for accurate translation and interpretation. Whether you need a reliable learning aid or a tool that will allow you to communicate with the international medical community, this dictionary will provide users with everything you need: anatomy, chemistry, biology, plus a large compendium of synonyms. Voice feature included for accurate pronunciation.
WORKS OFFLINE. Connection required only for images and spell checker.
• New! You may also merge these Medical terms to our General Reference Dictionary in order to have a single application (General + Medical terms). Available as an In-app within the General Reference Dictionary.
• Natural-sounding voices for entries, definitions and examples in both languages (British and American English,
European and American Spanish)
• Covers International, European, Latin American and Mexican Spanish. Covers American and British English.
• Words which are spelled identically in both languages are displayed twice in the List, marked with a flag at the side.
• Fuzzy Search: Detects misspelled words simultaneously in English and Spanish, offering close suggestions.
• Innovative “Scan Function” for conceptual search of idioms and related phrases.
• Vast and detailed database, with over 334,000 entries, 475,000 translations, 248,000 synonyms and 21,000 antonyms.
• Shake for random word display.
• Search History.
• Mark Favorite Words easily.
• Sync your favorites among your devices with Dropbox.
• Customize using available themes, background color, and font.
- Translations, Definitions, Synonyms, Antonyms, Pictures, Examples and Quotes
- Clear-cut separation of meanings, identified with WM’s “Descriptive Tags”
- Part of Speech and other grammar attributes: Noun, Verb, Adj, etc.
- Noun type classification: Concrete, Abstract, Animate, Animal, etc. *
- Color Code icon indicates word usage: Easy, Normal, Difficult or Technical
- Field Classification indicates area of usage: Zoology, Chemistry, Domestic, etc. - Idiomatic Use tags: Idiomatic, Slang, Figurative, Formal, Inf., etc.
- Colloquial words indicated with flag icon of each country
- On/Off display of slang, foreign or offensive words. Default ON.
- More than 6,300 color pictures help identify word meanings and context.
• Important Note: A translation dictionary typically includes translations only. However, ours include many definitions.
|Spanish Medical Dictionary|
|English Spanish School Pack|
|English Spanish College Pack|
|Synonyms Super Pack|
|Best Choice for Writers|
|Spanish Slang Dictionary|
|WriteRight: enjoy writing|
|English Spanish Verbs|
|English Spanish Dictionary L.|
|Spanish Spelling Tips|
|English Spanish Dictionary C.|
|Spanish Legal Dictionary|
|Spanish Business Dictionary|
|English Spanish Dictionary|
|English Spanish Dictionary G.|