Extract the contents of ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, and TAR compressed files directly on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
What you can do with File Extractor:
• Accept compressed archives from any other app, including Mail, Safari, and Dropbox.
• Browse and view the contents of compressed files on the fly without having to uncompress the entire archive.
• Use the built-in viewer for common files.
• Extract files to view or edit in third-party apps.
• Open password-protected ZIP and RAR files.
• Save photos and videos to the Camera Roll.
• Send files as email attachments.
• Print your files with AirPrint.
• Send/receive files in real time using the iTunes File Sharing (over WiFi or using a USB cable).
Built-in viewer for:
• Documents (pdf, doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pages, numbers, keynote, txt, htm/html, ...)
• Pictures (jpg/jpeg, png, tiff, gif, bmp, ...)
• Audio files (mp3, aac, wav, ...)
• Video files (mov, ...)
If, in addition to open compressed files, you need a rock solid file manager, look for "File Storage" on the App Store. File Storage does everything File Extractor does, and more.
Delite Studio develops high-quality native applications and delivers a great customer service. Do you enjoy using this app? Write a positive review. Do you need help? Let us know, we will do everything to help you.
|File Extractor for ZIP, RAR, 7ZIP and TAR archives|
|Picture Transfer - Exchange photos between devices|
|Local Cloud Pro – Open files on your computer|
|File Transfer - Exchange files between devices|
|File Storage – The only file manager you need|