CloudFile for iClouds Device is a powerful file manager that enables you to manage files on your device. You can play the files, manage them and export them to your computer.
-> Sync file from clouds service: Dropbox, Google Drive
-> Document viewer supports Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, pdf, txt, htm, html and rtf file formats.
-> Extract ZIP and RAR files.
-> 'Open in' feature allows opening files in different apps installed on the device.
-> Transfer files from your computer to my app with iTunes & the same Wifi connection.
-> Video playback of .m4v, .mp4, and .mov formats only.
File Manager is a universal app. You can download File Manager for the iPhone and the iPad paying once only. Always have your important files at your fingertips.
• You can subscribe to a monthly plan that comes with a free 3 day trial ($2.99 billed once a month after the FIRST 3 DAYS TRIAL expires)
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via iTunes Account Settings
• Any unused portion of a FIRST 3 DAYS TRIAL period will be forfeited when the user purchases our subscriptions.
• Follow the link http://ios-app.net/privacy-policy.html to read more about terms of service and privacy policies.