Welcome to fitline, a comprehensive companion tool designed to work with the fitbit platform. It gives you visibility to see your progress line and allows you to push yourself by giving you access to see your fitness patterns on one page. It helps you keep track of and analyze your fitbit data enabling you to understand your fitness activity with ease.
With fitline you will be able to see progress for any date range and stay motivated. Your statistical data will allow you to compare your level of activity on a daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly basis.
* View any date range you like, or quickly select a predetermined date range for instance last day up to last month (1+ months requires premium purchase)
* Presents the maximum and minimum steps, distance, floors
* Provides a breakdown of very active, fairly active, lightly active and sedentary minutes.
* Displays averages over the selected timeframe
* With premium purchase (an in-app purchase upgrade), unlock the ability to quickly swipe from left/right to compare and contrast the currently selected timeframe with the adjacent periods
* Concise, easy to read user interface
* Download all of your own fitbit data in CSV format so you can either back it up or analyze any way you choose (in-app purchase required)
All you need to get started on understanding your tracker data is a quick download - fitline will ask you to login to your fitbit account via fitbit's authorization connector and then any time you sync your tracker, simply load fitline to get and analyze the latest data!
Understand and improve your baseline over time with fitline....
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. fitline is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not developed or maintained by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product.
Any questions, feature suggestions, or support requests for this application should be directed to GeekUtils at email@example.com.