3, 2, 1 Go! Exercise, eat healthy, and get fit!
Can a dog be an expert hurdler? Should you make smoothies from fruit or pizza? Find out in this fun fitness game for kids that’s like no other.
Choose from 6 hilarious characters, dress them up in stylish sports gear and go exercise! You'll discover whether a gorilla can do squats, and if a cat can snowboard like a pro.
There are 20 different sports to choose from, at the gym and in the fresh air. Training your athletes will require skill, precision and timing.
Then it’s time to eat – but what? Well, that’s up to you. In the fully-stocked kitchen, blend a loaf of bread, fry a chocolate bar, microwave an apple – or cook up something more conventional! There are all kinds of goodies to fuel your athletes, from fruit and vegetables to cheese and cakes...Mmmm. What will you feed your athletes to keep them fit and healthy?
Vegan? Just a tick box and you're set.
• Choose from 6 hilarious characters - humans and animals
• Dress them up with the coolest gym outfits
• Change the skin color of human-like characters
SPORTS AND WORKOUTS SCENE:
• Train your athletes in 20 different sports and workouts
• Interact with your characters in real-time and help them perform the movements
• Master timing, rhythm and breathing
• Watch your characters' bodies change during workouts
• Win stars to unlock more characters and more foods
• Learn about discipline, perseverance and endurance
• Feed characters and watch their hilarious reactions
• Over 45 different foods to choose from
• 6 kitchen appliances to cook your food any way you like (boil, fry, bake, chop, blend)
• Discover how different foods affect your character’s body
• Learn to balance food intake and exercise
• Encourage children to eat a variety of foods
• Free-play game style - explore as you wish
• Vegan mode available
• Original concept and artwork
• Original music and sound design
• For ages 4 and up
• Safe to play, COPPA & GDPR Compliant
• No third-party advertising, no in-app purchases
• No internet connection required
A third of children in the USA are overweight or obese, and childhood obesity is increasingly widespread elsewhere; but eating healthily and exercising from an early age can have lifelong positive effects, including lower blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels. Fitness in children can improve concentration and sleep patterns, boost strength and endurance, and help them better handle physical and emotional challenges.
Our app aims to encourage kids to have fun while learning about healthy eating and lifestyles. We hope Fitoons will inspire kids to develop good habits, eat a variety of foods, and add exercise to their daily routine.
Avokiddo is an award-winning creative studio specializing in the development of quality educational apps for children. Hand-in-hand with kids, we design unique experiences crafted with love! Read more about us at avokiddo.com.
|We ARGH Pirates|
|Thinkrolls: Kings & Queens|
|Preschool Bundle by Avokiddo|
|The Science of Fun by Avokiddo!|
|Thinkrolls Logic Puzzles Bundle by Avokiddo|
|Avokiddo ABC Ride|
|Beck and Bo|