Gametime makes it easy to get the best prices on last-minute tickets to events in your area – including sports, music, and theater.
We track thousands of tickets and show you only the best deals, so you can skip the endless scrolling and get right to your perfect seats. Each listing displays real panoramic photos of your seat view, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting before you buy – no surprises. And a super simple checkout makes it fast and easy to get into your favorite events at the last minute. Game on.
GET GREAT DEALS ON TICKETS:
- We find you the best seats at the lowest prices.
- Panoramic photos show the view from any section.
- Venue seat maps make price comparison easy.
- Real-time updates show current availability and prices.
- Access all major events in the US and Canada.
BUY TICKETS & SHARE WITH FRIENDS:
- Fast, easy checkout – two taps and you’re in.
- Buy up to 90 minutes after the event starts.
- Pay securely via credit card or Apple Pay.
- Get mobile tickets sent directly to your phone.
- Instantly share tickets with friends via text.
- Scan tickets from your phone at the venue.
- Our Gametime Guarantee protects your purchase.
SELL TICKETS SEAMLESSLY:
- List and price tickets with just a few taps.
- Snap a photo of paper tickets for easy upload.
- Get updates via text when your tickets sell.
- Get paid quickly via PayPal or Gametime credit.
- “This $48 Million Company Helps Millennials Buy Last-Minute 'Experiences” - Inc.com
- “Gametime lets you buy tickets for games and concerts that have already started” - Techcrunch
- “Gametime’s LastCall lets fans save big by procrastinating on ticket sales” - Fast Company
- “Ticketmaster Partners With Last-Minute Ticketing App Gametime” - SportTechie
- “The only place I come for sporting events! It never disappoints.”
- “Great app. Fast easy and super convenient. Great prices too.”
- “Love that you can see what your view will look like before purchasing!”
- “Super easy to use! Great selection of events.”
- “Always money well spent & quick notifications/delivery.”
Empfehlungen werden von den App Stores ermittelt und helfen Benutzern dabei, neue und beliebte Apps zu finden. Wenn bekannt ist, wann und wo eine App empfohlen wurde, lässt sich eine plötzliche Steigerung der Beliebtheit und der Download-Zahlen leichter erklären. App Annie verfolgt sämtliche Empfehlungen nach App, Tag, Land, Kategorie und Gerät.
Auch in 2 anderen Ländern und wahrscheinlich noch mehr in der Vergangenheit.
Have not received any updates on the reimbursement for my Laker tickets.
27 Mai 2020
I was hoping they would give me a refund due to COVID but they have been giving me the runaround.
03 Jun 2020
I purchased some great NHL tickets through game time. Unfortunately The NHL season was canceled. They gave me a %135 full refund on the app! I decided to just get the normal refund to my bank and all it took was a phone call to an awesome person who picked up and helped me immediately. I will definitely use this app again.
31 Mai 2020
I give Gametime a one star rating because they won’t refund my money from a game that has been cancelled since March. I have emailed them more than once and they refuse to give me my money back.
28 Mai 2020
I would be very weary of purchasing via Gametime as if your event is cancelled you most likely won’t get a refund only credit for another event if possible. The Chris Stapleton concert that I purchased tickets to has been rescheduled twice and finally says TBD, which I thought would qualify us for a refund but it hasn’t and all we can do is wait to see if the concert gets rescheduled which doesn’t help me getting my 600 dollars I paid to them and they took graciously the same day. So I would be very cautious about using this site unless you just like wasting money like it looks like I have
31 Mai 2020