Import and view GPS eXchange format (GPX) files. GPX-Viewer views GPX files exported from many GPS devices and other apps that create GPX files.
Import GPX files using iTunes file sharing, eMail, an URL, or from iCloud.
- Choose Apple Maps, Google Maps, OpenStreetMaps, or a custom map tile source URL.
- Chart elevation vs. track points or distance. Share the chart.
- Send the waypoints to Apple Maps or Google Maps.
- Email the file.
- Optionally disable screen auto-lock to keep the device from sleeping.
- Create folders to better organize your GPX files.
- Set different location tracking modes.
- Import GPX files to the current GPX file.
- Customize the color for waypoints, track points, routes and tracks.
- Hide or show the waypoints, track points, routes or tracks on the map.
- View track points on map.
A sample GPX file is included.
We also have a GPX Viewer and GPX Editor for the Macintosh computer. Visit our web site for more info.
Navigation > Apps (gratis + gekauft) > Gekauft > See All
Navigation > Neueste Updates > See All
|RV Travel Bundle|
|RV Road Trip Bundle|
|RV Dump Stations|
|Harley-Davidson Road Trip Bundle|
|Road Trip Planner™|
|Ultimate Campground Bundle|
|Ultimate Canada Public CG's|
|Road Trip Planner Viewer|
|Ultimate US Mil Campgrounds|
|H-D Dealer Locations|
|Ultimate US Public Campgrounds|
|USFS and BLM Campgrounds|
|Truck & RV Fuel Stations|
|Hot Springs of the USA|