SYNC your tasks with Google/Gmail and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
gTasks can be freely used up to 2 accounts, 2 lists per account and 7 tasks per list.
gTasks allows you to manage and sync unlimited amount of tasks through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Check out this video at:
|Easy Message .|
|Unbegrenzt viele Aufgaben, Kalender, Notizen|
|Unbegrenzt viele Aufgaben, Kalender & Wetter - Tasks/Calendar/Weather|
|Wird's regnen? Schneit es? (Will it Rain/Snow?)|
|Schneit es? (Will it Snow?) – Benachrichtigungen zu Schneefall und Wettervorhersage|
|Unbegrenzt viele Aufgaben, Kalender|
|Schneit es? (Will it Snow? [Pro]) – Benachrichtigungen zu Schneefall und Wettervorhersage|
|Wird's regnen? (Will it Rain? [Pro]) – Regenwetter und Wettervorhersage über Benachrichtigungen und Alarme|
|Wird's regnen? (Will it Rain?) – Regenwetter und Wettervorhersage über Benachrichtigungen und Alarme|
|Cal List Pro|