ThinkfreeOffice viewer(iOS Edition) is the program which opens and manages the document based on ThinkfreeOffice
System requirments (Recommended)
-OS : iOS 9.0 or later -Device : iPad 4rd generation, iPhone 6 or later
Support File Format
- Hanword : hwp, hwpx, .hwt
- Word : doc, docx, .dot, .dotx
- Spreadsheet : .cell, .nxl, .csv, .xls, xlsx, xlsm
- Presentation : .show, .ppt, .pptx
- Etc : pdf, txt
1. Open and manage the office document such as changing the name and folder, sending e-mail. Especially, You can read, cut, copy and manage the file on ThinkfreeOffice viewer
2. Send files to iTunes
Tip) ThinkfreeOffice viewer can send files conveniently as a zip file when you send multiple files on iTunes.
3. Use Web Folders
- Open the document from WebDav, FTP Server
- Support Hancom Space, Dropbox, Box.net and more
1. Sometimes it will be paid $1 when you download it
- But it won’t be paid it actually, it’s just the process to check the valid of registered Credit card on Appstore.
- ThinkfreeOffice viewer edition for iPhone is free of charge.
2. When the program does not work well
- You should use the program after setting the [!setting-resetting!] option to “basic setting” when an error suddenly occurs.
- You should use the program after finishing the program by double clicking the process.
- If you cannot open the document because of the text encoding, you can open it by setting the [!setting-viewing!] options. (You can open the document by setting “CP949” when it is written on Windows).
■ Matters that require attention
1. Some characters may not be displayed correctly except Korean or English characters because ThinkfreeOffice viewer uses the font developed for mobile device.
2. Font types of the original document could be changed to the mobile font type. And the layout of the document could be changed as well.
3. It does not support OLE object, Chart, Form Controls, sound/video/flash and image files(AI, CDR, CGM, DRW, DXF, EMF, EPS, HDR, HPGL, PIC, PICT, PLT, WPG etc.) included in Hangul document and image effect as well.
But if you save the document as [!save!], the included OLE object, Chart, Form Contols will be saved as images.
■ ThinkfreeOffice viewer can access the following on your device.
- Permission to send your device and iOS version when making a product enquiry
- Persmission to make it easier for a user to log in the cloud service
- Permission to play music or video files
* You can still use Hancom Office whether you accept the optional permissions or not.