Hands Up! Guess the words listening to friends tips!
More than 3000+ words in the database!
There are several sets of cards with words, you choose one of them, and then you put the phone to your forehead, turning the screen to the team, so that the players see the word, and you don’t.
Your team should show, tell, sing or just explain the contents of the card, not to mention the word itself and its
In the meantime, you should guess the word card as soon as possible.
Tilt your phone forward by 90 degrees if you guessed correctly what your friends will tell you about and tilt the
phone back to skip the card and go to the next word if you cannot guess.
For everything given 30/60/90 seconds.
You can choose how to pass the move to the next player:
- Divide into 2-3 teams. The whole team explains to the player from his team the word that is on his forehead.
- The player takes the phone, boils it himself and explains the word to his team.
- All players sit in a circle. The player adjusts the phone to his forehead, and the neighbor explains his words. After completing the time, transfer the phone further clockwise.
• weekly and monthly subscriptions. The subscription prices are:
(i) $ 2.99 / Week (After the 3 Days Free Trial)
(ii) $ 4.99 / Month
(iii) $ 6.99 / Year
You can subscribe to a monthly plan ($4.99 billed once a month) or year ($6.99 billed once a month) plan or a weekly plan that comes with a free 3 days trial ($2.99 billed once a week after the free trial expires). The prices are in US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You can tap the 'Restore' button on the subscription page.
Subscription price can be changed at any time.