The watch app requires watchOS 6+
This app was built to get heart rate and calorie data from your watch into a stream overlay. It does this by sending the data to an IP address/port you specify. An overlay application running on that device can then display the information in a web page.
This app can save workout data to Apple Health.
- Show your heart rate on stream with just an Apple Watch. No extra heart rate monitors required.
- Show your heart rate and calories burned in an OBS browser source
- The app will only affect your Activity Rings if calories are enabled
- Heart rate color ranges. Know where your heart rate is at a glance.
- Dedicated iOS app to help with configuration of the overlay. Your overlay your way.
- Make as many instances of the overlay as you want. You can style them all differently too.
- The overlay comes with a heart beat animation that matches your real heart rate
- Discord Rich Presence integration: Show all your friends how excited you are
- Optional motion data: If you would like to use the app for data collection, this is for you
Go to https://github.com/Rexios80/Health-Data-Server-Overlay for information on how to set up the overlay application.
Die App ist wirklich sehr gut und der Support auf discord ist unbeschreiblich gut. Mega zuvorkommen und die kümmern sich um dein Problem. Danke für die App
27 Nov 2020
I use this app to track my heart-rate for my Twitch sim racing stream via my Apple Watch. When I compare the amount of time I’ve needed to set up the app half a year ago to now, things have really improved a lot on that front. The app is now easy to setup and very customizable. Looking forward to further quality of life updates.
03 Dez 2020