The Horsepower calculator gives an estimate of vehicle(car, truck, motorcycle) engine horsepower, torque and other engine computations. Additionally supplied are five helpful converters for US/Imperial and Metric units.
Also, you are buying a reference for common CNC Programming G-Codes and M-Codes. It is useful to machinists, engineers, programmers, teachers and students.
- Trap Speed
- Estimated Time
- Torque/Engine Speed
The Trap Speed method uses the gross weight of the car, including the driver, and the speed at which the car completed the quarter-mile run, which is 1330 feet or 0.405 kilometers.
The Estimated Time method uses the gross weight of the car, including the driver, and the time it took that car to travel the quarter-mile run, which is 1330 feet or 0.405 kilometers.
The Torque speed method uses the torque in foot-pounds times the engine speed in revolutions per minute, RPM, divided by 5,252 to get the horsepower.
- Tire Diameter
- Power/Weight Ratio
- Horsepower and Kilowatts
- Fuel Flow
- Temperature Conversion
• Square Inches and Shorter Conversion
• Square Feet & Yards & Meters Conversion
• Inches & Centimeters & Millimeters Conversion
• Feet & Yards & Meters Conversion
• Miles & Kilometers Conversion
• US/Imperial to Metric Units Conversion
• Metric to US/Imperial Units Conversion
• Inches & Centimeters Volume Conversion
• Feet, Yards, & Meters Volume Conversion
This app features:
• Send your calculations or conversions by email
• Universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Latest version of iOS is supported
• All iPhone screens are supported
• Retina Display graphics
• Fast app switching
• Automatically Saves Your Inputs
No network connectivity required.
Note: All information in this app is for informational purposes only.