iGeeksBlog has been one of the most loved all-things Apple news blog over the years. And now iGB app is completely redesigned and reimagined to be available right on your iPhone and iPad.
Everything you want to read from sensational news & stories, smart tips, troubleshooting guides, top free apps of the day, to app/accessory reviews for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac is just a touch away!
With our brand new app, you can quickly search your favorite articles and navigate through pages just by swiping right or left. If you find anything interesting, simply bookmark the article to read later at your leisure!
Explore our YouTube videos right from the app to discover cool tips and tricks to enhance your user-experience.
As we always appreciate your feedback, you can comment on articles, share your valuable thought. Never miss out on any important news or stories via push notifications to stay in the loop.
- Universal app designed for both iPhone and iPad.
- Stay up-to-date with latest news and stories via push notification.
- Bolster your user-experience of iOS devices with smart tips & how-to guides.
- Read the analytical apps and accessories reviews to find the product that can ideally suit your specific needs.
- Exclusive articles only for App readers.
- Swipe left or right to move to the next or previous article.
- Sidebar menu - quickly jump into your choice of category.
- Comment your feedback on articles.
- You are just one tap away to share your favorite articles to Twitter, Facebook, iMessage, and more.
- Bookmark articles to read at your leisure.
- Search articles in the app.
- Simply pull down from top of the screen to access the latest articles.
- Watch iGeeksBlog YouTube channel videos in the app.
ABOUT THE SUBSCRIPTION:
Upgrade to iGeeksBlog Pro to remove ads and get unlimited bookmarks.
iGeeksBlog Subscription Available:
$0.99 for a Month, $2.99 for Six Months, and $4.99 for a Year - subscription will automatically renew until canceled.
iGeeksBlog Automatic-Renewal Feature:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current period.
WE LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK: Please report any suggestion or bugs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss to check out our desktop site iGeeksBlog.com when you are on your computer!