Inventory Now is designed to help retailers track their inventory through their product life cycle.
It is designed as a lightweight replacement for or a supplement to a high end Point of Sale System.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Track your products through their entire lifecycle. See what you have for sale, what you have sold and what you need to ship out. Track your sales and profits with ease. Create orders and collect payments in-app.
See us On YouTube:
-= Easy Overview =-
A high level view of all your inventory in one place. Sort, filter, search.
-= Multi-User Sync =-
Sync multiple devices used by multiple people.
-= Check Out =-
Take customer payments via Square Point of Sale, or PayPal Here.
-= Order Tracking =-
Track order status and add customer information.
-= Important Product Details =-
Add a date, category, subcategory, name, upc, sku, location, image and a freeform Notes field for anything else.
-= Unit Pricing =-
Unit pricing makes calculating sale prices simple.
-= Barcodes =-
Generate UPCs and SKUs. Use the camera or an external scanner to instantly add or identify your item.
-= Import and Export =-
Import and export with csv files.
-= Auto Backups =-
Data backups are created automatically and can be easily restored.
-= Customization =-
Customize your product lifecycle to fit your product’s needs.
Enable a Check In / Check Out lifecycle for users who want to track lending items.
-= Simple Reporting =-
See a summary of how much inventory you have on hand, your profits etc.
-= Track Losses =-
Reconcile your inventory via a simple import file. Track your lost products.
-= Low Stock =-
View and get alerted when items are low on stock.
-= Access Anywhere =-
Manage inventory data from any web browser by using our web app.
Inventory Now is available to download for free, however some features are restricted. To unlock, you must purchase either a personal or professional tier monthly subscription. Some advanced features like multi-user real-time data sync are only available to pro subscribers.
For subscriptions note that:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• See ipartymobile.com/inventory-terms-of-service for more details