** KinderApp Go - a new episode of KinderApp, recommended by Apple and awarded by the press several times. Now with more than 60 new words and themes **
KinderApp Go is an app designed for toddlers. Kids get to know important objects from their everyday life, in an interactive and fun way. This time we go outside! Cross the steet, visit the playground, the shop, the park and even go to preschool.
Two levels of gameplay entertains and teaches through various ages!
• Find the suitable level for your child, and the fun lasts even until preschool
• Level 1, if the toddler touches an object you can hear the name of the object with excellent quality and pronunciation.
• Level 2, the toddler is asked to find a certain object and gets fun, positive feedback from colorful balloons in return.
• There is also an extra surprise, if all objects are found in a room!
Nicely drawn pictures and animations, beautiful colors.
• Pictures are nicely drawn with brilliant colors and contours in order to ensure easy recognition for your
• The "praise" animations are fun and good for your little one's confidence.
Professional speakers entertain in 3 different languages.
• Easy to understand speakers, who are professionals from Radio and TV.
• Native speakers from both the United States and the United Kingdom.
• The languages English (UK/US), German and Hungarian can easily be changed, making this App useful for language learning purposes as well.
Play and learn. Kids get in contact with the digital world ever so early, and therefore it is very important to offer them high quality apps. With KinderApp Go, our kids will have fun and learn at the same time!“
What the media says about KinderApp Go!
“Playful learning made easy. Without doubt one of the best Apps for kids.”
Feedback or questions? email@example.com
|KinderApp Go - Kinder lernen sprechen|
|KinderApp Farm - Erste Wörter|
|KinderApp Box - Kinder lernen sprechen in den Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch, Ungarisch|
|KinderApp Weihnachten - Kinder lernen sprechen|
|KinderApp - Kinder lernen sprechen|