4G Info is a small and useful utility that lets you see detailed information about current Cellular connection from carrier information to device features (LTE support) and more.
• Detect current connected mobile network operator name, country, region.
• Show the carrier identification MCC and MNC codes.
• Detect current cellular connection mode (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE),
• Detect LTE operation bands supported by your carrier.
• Full offline carrier database contains 500+ mobile networks from 150+ countries.
CELLULAR CONNECTION INFO
• Detect mobile generations and standards supported by your device (2G, 3G, 4G, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, VOLTE).
• Detect device supported GSM, UMTS and LTE operation frequencies and channels with detailed band information.
• Detect max. physical cellular speeds in the supported mobile technologies.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Info menu with feedback and privacy settings (iOS 8+)
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the information.
• Long press on a cell to copy/print/send/open as/share the cell value.
• Shake your device to refresh the information.
• iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus.
• iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, 5, Pro (9.7", 10.5" and 12.9").
• iPad Mini 1, 2, 3, 4.
• iPod Touch 4G, 5G, 6G.
• iOS 8, 9, 10, 11.
|Device Detective Kit|
|Network Travel Kit|
|Air Tools Plus|