Mobile Passport enables U.S. passport holders and Canadian visitors to save time during the entry process at most
major U.S. airports and cruise ports! Securely submit your passport and customs declaration form and access designated
lanes in the inspection area.
***Now available from Mobile Passport***
Mobile Passport plus ($14.99 annually or $4.99 monthly) provides even greater convenience with features to digitally scan and store passports in preparation for your next trip.
"... makes clearing US customs a breeze." - CNBC
"... the best-kept secret in air travel." - Washington Post
“... the godsend you need.” - Forbes
How it works:
1. Download the app. No background check, interview or pre-approval needed!
2. Complete passport profiles in the app. With the free version of Mobile Passport, your passport info will expire four (4) hours after submission. To scan and store your passport info on your device for future trips, start a 7-day free trial of Mobile Passport plus.
3. UPON ARRIVAL turn on Wi-Fi or data. Make sure the Date & Time settings for your device are set for your current, local time zone. Submit passports and customs declaration form in the app.
4. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will send you a digital receipt in the form of an encrypted QR code receipt after they have reviewed your submission, which will expire after four (4) hours.
5. Bypass the regular lines and follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control.
6. Show your physical passport and QR code receipt, and briefly talk to a CBP officer.
MOBILE PASSPORT can be used at the following airports:
- Baltimore-Washington (BWI)
- Boston Logan (BOS)
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD)
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
- Denver (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental (IAH)
- Houston William P. Hobby (HOU)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- Minneapolis Saint Paul (MSP)
- New York John F. Kennedy (JFK)
- Newark Liberty (EWR)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Portland (PDX)
- Raleigh Durham (RDU)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- San Diego (SAN)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- San José Mineta (SJC)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU)
- Seattle-Tacoma (SEA)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Washington Dulles (IAD)
and can be used at the following cruise ports:
- Miami (MSE)
- Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades (PEV)
- West Palm Beach (WPB)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (PUE)
***MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR PHYSICAL PASSPORT.***
Group submissions may be made on one mobile device for all family members of the same household traveling together (provided that each family member is a U.S. citizen with a valid U.S. passport or a Canadian citizen with both a valid Canadian passport and B1 or B2 visa status).
Do not use the Mobile Passport app and Global Entry interchangeably for the same inspection process. If you have both programs, wait until your arrival in inspection area so you can determine the shortest lane (which may vary depending on the port and time of day) and decide whether to make a submission on the Mobile Passport app at that time.
Mobile Passport Plus Payment Info
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews, unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the App Store settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to the app.