The Moog Model 15 App is the first Moog modular synthesizer and synthesis educational tool created exclusively for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Each facet of the Moog Model 15 modular synthesizer has been meticulously recreated in this application to ensure the power and transcendent sound quality of each module remains intact. The character, harmonic complexity and mystique of the Moog Model 15’s modules, from the legendary Moog 921–series oscillators and 904A Low Pass Filter, to the coveted 907 Fixed Filter Bank have been painstakingly preserved.
In order to develop the most immersive and expressive modular interface possible, the Model 15 App has been designed
utilizing Apple’s new Metal advanced graphics engine. This ensures that all zooming, panning and modular patching
throughout the application feels completely natural, something that would have been impossible otherwise.
The Model 15 App features both monophonic and 4-voice polyphonic operation is easily commanded via 4 seamlessly integrated controllers. Simple swipes and taps provide instant access to a traditional Moog keyboard, 1150 ribbon controller, 8-step sequencing arpeggiator and the award-winning Animoog keyboard with 22 built-in scales and polyphonic modulation capabilities.
Also included are extended features which expand the capabilities of the app beyond the traditional offerings of the hardware Moog Model 15. These include total MIDI integration, assignment for external control, use as a MIDI controller, dedicated Audio Bridge and MIDI Bridge modules, looping recorder module with overdubbing, a master ping-pong delay module and a new extension cabinet that includes additional amplifiers and voltage-controlled reversible attenuators that can be used for effects like ring-modulation.
Because the Model 15 App utilizes Apple’s Metal technology, only 64-bit devices are supported. Compatible devices include iPhone 5s or newer, iPod touch 6 or newer, iPad Air or newer, and the iPad Pro.
The Model 15 App requires iOS version 12.4 or later to work.
• Ships with over 160 unique presets
• Recreates the sound of a hardware Moog Model 15 modular synthesizer
• Easily share presets and recordings with anyone
• Tutorial patches to assist all experience levels
• Intuitive patching and cable coloring
• Support for landscape and portrait modes
• Voltage-controlled stereo ping-pong delay
• Expressive sequencing arpeggiator
• Moog 1150 Ribbon controller
• Real-time looping recorder with overdub and immediate sharing
• Up to two controllers on-screen (iPad only)
• Optional left-handed UI operation
• AUv3 Audio Unit Extensions
• 3D Touch and Apple Pencil integration for after pressure
• Note-per-channel MIDI controllers
• Ableton Link
• Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
• MIDI Bridge and Audio Bridge
• 7 and 14-Bit MIDI
• MIDI Program Change
• Bluetooth LE MIDI controllers
• Typing keyboards for shortcuts and musical typing
• AudioCopy, AudioPaste and AudioShare
Empfehlungen werden von den App Stores ermittelt und helfen Benutzern dabei, neue und beliebte Apps zu finden. Wenn bekannt ist, wann und wo eine App empfohlen wurde, lässt sich eine plötzliche Steigerung der Beliebtheit und der Download-Zahlen leichter erklären. App Annie verfolgt sämtliche Empfehlungen nach App, Tag, Land, Kategorie und Gerät.
Auch in 33 anderen Ländern und wahrscheinlich noch mehr in der Vergangenheit.
"Ein Audio Unit-Plug-in hat ein Problem gemeldet, das Systeminstabilität verursachen könnte. Beende Logic Pro und starte neu."
28 Apr 2021
Due to permanent crashes it is unusable.
11 Jun 2021
App does not run properly. All I hear is crushed audio!!! I want to reverse that update!!!!
06 Apr 2021
Sounds great !
02 Apr 2021
What a phantasical work, everything Works Fine under interapp Audio in AUM, but I have crackles and distorting Noise in AUM iOS 14, iPadPro 9,7 under Audio Unit Extension
15 Mai 2021