The my Sun Life mobile app gives you fast, easy and secure access to your:
• group benefits,
• personal life and health insurance,
• group registered retirement savings plans (RRSPs),
• individual or group savings plans,
• insurance claims and e-claims,
• retirement plan, and
You can use the app anytime to:
• submit medical and dental claims,
• find a health-care provider,
• manage your retirement savings, group RRSP or group savings plan, and
• view your personal investment and insurance products, on the go.
Your health (medical and dental benefits)*
Whether you have benefits through a personal plan or through an employer, you can use the app to:
• find the benefits, insurance and health information that matters most to you,
• submit medical and dental claims** and easily check their status,
• find out what your medical plan covers,
• send some documents by snapping a photo, attaching receipts or other supporting documents,
• have your coverage cards handy wherever you go,
• check your Health Spending Account (HSA) and Personal Spending Account (PSA) balances,
• view details of most of your personal insurance policies,
• view documents related to some personal investments and insurance products, and
• link your Sun Life account with Alexa.
*If applicable to your benefits plan.
** Most claims are paid within 48 hours if direct deposit is set up.
Your money (savings, retirement and insurance)
The app also lets you easily manage your investments like your group savings plan, group RRSP, personal mutual fund and segregated fund products.
Use the app to:
• check your balances,
• view your investment transaction history,
• see how your workplace investment plans are performing over time,
• contribute to your group RRSP or group savings plans,
• send us a photo of forms we may need, and
• direct health claim payments to selected savings products.*
(*This is only available to eligible plan members.)
Additional health-care benefits
Take advantage of extra health-care tools offered on the app. You can:
• find out which health-care professionals offer virtual services,
• use the Lumino provider search to search for health-care providers in your area (e.g. psychologists, dentists, chiropractors) and book appointments with them,
• book online appointments with some paramedical providers,
• use the Drug lookup tool to find information on medications,
• get tips on how to save money on your next medical or dental claim, and
• look for discounts and special offers on mental-health resources, eyewear, fitness and more.
Get updates and support from Sun Life
The app also lets you:
• see notifications for product and service updates, special offers and helpful reminders,
• quickly reach us so we can help answer your questions,
• call us from within the app – we’ll have your plan, policy or contract details ready to go, and
• easily connect with your advisor or find an advisor near you.
You’ll need a valid sign-in ID and password to use the app. Register from the app or at mysunlife.ca. For more
information, visit sunlife.ca/mobile.
Note: Data charges may apply when using this app.
Can’t use the app? You can still view your account by signing in to mysunlife.ca,or contacting us at 1-877-SUN-LIFE (1-877-786-5433).
Any use of this application is subject to the terms of the End User License Agreement available on mysunlife.ca/mobilelicence.
Simply put, the my Sun Life mobile app makes it easy for you to access your personal health insurance and savings plans. It lets you submit medical and dental claims. And, it gives you fast, secure access to your employee benefits and savings (like group RRSPs and pensions). Try it out today.