Use SpeedTest Master to test your internet speed and check network performance!
***New features: Wi-Fi spy detector***
With just one tap, it will test your internet connection through thousands of servers worldwide and show accurate results within 30 seconds.
SpeedTest Master is a free internet speed meter. It can test speed for 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, DSL, and ADSL. It's also a wifi analyzer that could help you test wifi connection.
- One- tap to test speed for 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, DSL, ADSL, and Wi-Fi.
- Test your download and upload speed and ping latency.
- Ping test to check your network stability.
- Diagnose network automatically when bad connection.
- Detect which devices are using your wifi.
- Detailed speed test information and Real-time graphs show connection status.
Feel internet slowly?
Always lagging when playing games?
Broadband/Bandwidth doesn't meet the promise the network provider gives to you?
Download the free SpeedTest Master to test connection with one touch and manage your network easily.
Try the best, easiest and most professional speed test app!
Enjoy everything with fast internet connection!
If you have questions or suggestions to this app, please email to email@example.com
ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION:
- 1 month: US$2.49
- 12 months: US$9.99
- Lifetime: US$23.99
- New user sale: 1 month for US$0.49, then US$9.99 yearly
- Subscription may be canceled at any time within the iTunes and App Store Apple ID Settings. All prices include
applicable local sales taxes.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.