A great sheet music notation app on iOS. For any music lover, Notation Pad gives you the ability to read, compose, edit, playback scores and write lyrics. With it you can be a talented composer and great musician anywhere. As long as you have a little knowledge of sheet music, you can write music composition simply by touch and move. You could use it as your songbook or scoresheet. It is also designed for a beginner who wants to learn music score, music notes and tablature. It can handle ensemble, choir or symphony score, also it supports for a single track piano score. With the help of it you could easily record the flashes of inspiration wherever they strike. Are you ready to compose music in a simple way?
-Export/Import the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, Sibelius, Encore, MuseScore, etc).
-Export MIDI file.
-Export PNG image and PDF document.
-High quality sound for playback.
-Support editing up to 8 staff at the same time.
-Support over 100 kinds of musical instrument. Piano, organ, guitar, violin, sax, flute, brass, bass, etc.
-A great lyric app.
*A variety of music note types, from whole note to 128th note and dotted note
*Chord, staff, track
*Treble, alto and bass clef
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Tie, slur, and tuplet
*Many types of ornament
*A wide range of dynamics
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- Support up to 8 staff
- Config parts(add, delete, reorder)
- Change key for each part
- Change beat type and tempo
- Config clef for each staff
- Config sound for each part
- No watermark image export
- No Ads
- Support 2nd voice part
- Transpose instruments
- Pickup bar
- Import data file
- Edit downloaded music score
- Unlock all 100+ instruments
- The subscriptions are $7.99 weekly with trial, $12.99 monthly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that service, where applicable
|Notation Pad-Komponieren Noten|
|Piano Rush - Musik App|
|Sheet Music Apps|
|Klavier+ Pro - Komponieren|
|Klavier+ - Komponieren Noten|
|Notation Scanner - Music OCR|
|Protractor Edge - Angle Measurer|
|Notation Pad Pro - Lern Noten|
|Guitar Notation Pro|
|Guitar Notation - Tabs Akkorde|