NOTE: When updating or running for the first time: if you cannot detect or connect to your receiver, try unplugging the receiver and plug it back in to reset the network card. This resolves practically all communication issues.
Fully control the features of your network-enabled Onkyo/Integra receiver - from anywhere in your house with an iPhone/iPod/iPad. You no longer need to be in front of the TV to enjoy your receiver.
• Display of media info on screen - no need to turn on the TV!
• Controls playback of USB sources, iRadio, DLNA and Windows Media shared media
• Supports UP-A1 iPod Dock, UP-HT1 HD Radio Tuner, UP-DT1 DAB+ Tuner, DS-A3 iPod dock
• Customize labels for sources, presets and listening modes
• Control more than one receiver at a time
• Easy configuration and setup - auto-detect and auto-setup
• Zone Controls for all supported zones, including power, volume, and source selection
• Enable/Disable unused sources and listening modes
• Direct tuning using built-in tuner
• Display of audio and video source and output information - HDMI, Bitrate,
• Supports several models of Ethernet to RS-232 converters
• AirPlay capability with an attached AirPlay compatible device.
Note: AirPlay requires an AirPlay-capable device (Apple TV, Airport Express, Boxee, etc.). This works on any model AVR compatible with oRemote
Compatibility list (please check carefully):
These Onkyo/Integra models fully support all functions:
2014 Onkyo/Integra Receivers:
HT-R593, HT-R693, TX-NR535, TX-NR636, TX-NR737, TX-NR838, HT-RC660, HT-R693, TX-NR1030, TX-NR3030, PR-SC5530 Integra DTR-30.6, DTR-40.6, DTR-50.6, DTR-60.6, DTR-70.6, DHC-80.6
2013 Onkyo/Integra Receivers:
TX-NR525, TX-NR626, TX-NR727, TX-NR828, TX-NR929, HT-RC550, HT-RC560. Integra DTR-30.5, DTR-40.5, DTR-50.5, DTR-60.5, DHC-60.5
2012 Onkyo/Integra receivers:
TX-NT414, TX-NR515, TX-NR616, TX-NR717, TX-NR818, TX-NR1010, TX-NR3010, TX-NR5010, RC460, HT-RC470, DTR-20.4, DTR-30.4, DTR-50.4, DTR-70.4, DTM-40.4
These work best with latest Onkyo firmware (no NET menu in Zones):
2011 Onkyo/Integra receivers:
HT-R690 (HT-S7400, HT-S8400) , HT-R990 (HT-S9400THX), HT-RC360
HT-RC370, TX-8050, TX-NA509, TX-NA609, TX-NA-609X, TX-NA1009, TX-NA3009, TX-NA5009, TX-NR509, TX-NR579,TX-NR609, TX-NR709, TX-NR809, TX-NR1009, TX-NR3009, TX-NR5009, PR-SC5509
DTR-20.3, DTR-30.3, DTR-40.3, DTR-50.3, DTR-70.3, DHC-80.3, DTR-80.3
HT-RC270, TX-NR708, TX-NR808, TX-NR1008, TX-NR3008, TX-NR5008, PR-SC5508
DTR 40.2, DHC 40.2, DTR 50.2, DHC 50.2, DTR 70.2, DHC 70.2, DTR 80.2, DHC 80.2
The following models do not support search capability, album art, or on-screen menus:
HT-RC180, TX-NR807, TX-NR1007, TX-NR3007, TX-NR5007, PR-SC5507
DTR-30.2, DTR-40.1, DHC-40.1, DTR-50.1, DTR-70.1, DTR-80.1, DHC-80.1
The following models support only volume, source, listening mode and Zone control:
TX-NA905, TX-NR905, PR-SC885, TX-NA906, TX-NA906X, TX-NR906, PR-SC886
DTC-7, DTX-7, DTR-7.8, DTX-7.8, DTR-8.8, DTX-8.8, DTC-9.8, DTR-4.9, DTR-5.9, DTX-5.9, DTR-6.9, DTR-7.9, DTR-8.9, DTX-8.9, DTR-9.9, DTX-9.9, DTR-20.1
Support is now included for Onkyo and Integra AVRs that only have a serial port on the back. See the support link for more info on this device and where to purchase one.
**If you have any pre-purchase questions regarding product compatibility, please contact me through the support link or via Facebook. I personally answer all emails that arrive. The same goes for any support issues. Thank you.**