Everything to keep you entertained, in the palm of your hand. myPAL Player, Philippine Airlines' free inflight entertainment app lets you stream our extensive global collection of almost 100 movies, 120 TV episodes and 800+ songs on your own device while you fly. Plus, stay updated on your flight status with a real-time moving map.
The myPAL Player app also lets you pair your device as a second screen on select international flights equipped with in-seat personal TVs.
How does the myPAL Player work?
1) Simply download the app before you fly as it requires an internet connection. Don't forget to bring your own headphones and fully-charged devices.
2) On your flight, Enable WiFi on your personal device, select and connect to the "myPAL" hotspot
3) Click on the myPAL Player app and start streaming!
How to pair your device to your in-seat personal TV?
1) Tap the pair icon seen on your in-seat personal TV
2) Scan the QR code on your own device or pair using the 4-digit code instead
3) Once pairing is completed, you can now use your device as your second screen!
Note: myPAL Player app and its second screen feature are available on select flights.