It is a simple voice recorder that can record with the highest sound quality.
Recording format can be recorded in AAC format with uncompressed PCM (WAV).
Once you sync with iTunes you can eject the recorded file to your Mac.
* It is the advertisement-less version of the free version PCM recording. Files recorded with the free version are not shared.
The sampling rate corresponds to 8,000 to 48,000 Hz.
For AAC, you can choose from bit rates 64, 128, 160 kbps.
- Recording in a high-quality linear PCM (WAV) format
- Background recording
- Setting microphone sensitivity (not possible after iPhone 6s)
- Change sampling rate (in the case of WAV)
- Change bit rate (AAC case)
- Unlimited recording time (up to 2 GB)
- Play in the background
- Change file name
- Sort files
- Repeat playback
- Add playback speed setting function (0.5x, 0.8x, 1.2x, 1.5x, 2.0x)
- Send 10 seconds of playback, 60 seconds forward, 10 seconds back, 60 seconds back
- Cut out audio data and delete selected range
- File sharing