PhotInfo is a simple to use app to control all the information (location, date, dimensions, camera, etc.) contained in your photos.
# Why PhotInfo
Digital cameras (including those in mobile devices) add metadata to the photos they take. These data are called Exif tags. They provide an opportunity to learn not only the exact date and time of the shoot, but also parameters such as exposure time, shutter speed, image resolution, device model, ISO, focal length, whether the flash was used, etc.
Letting PhotInfo access the photo library on your iPhone, iPad or Mac, and selecting an image, you can view all of its metadata, delete these metadata or modify some tags. With the PhotInfo’s Extension it is possible to view the main tags directly from other apps, like the native Photos app (iPhone and iPad only).
You may delete or modify the image tags to protect your privacy before sharing the image; or you may add GPS data if you have forgotten to turn on location services when you took the picture; or you may joke by setting improbable location values; or…
# With PhotInfo you can:
• display an image with the main tags in a single view
• view all the Exif tags from the picture
• copy the key data or the content of individual tags
• (with a very simple interface) create a copy of the image eliminating or modifying tags for:
- the place (you can take it from another picture)
- the date and time when the photo was taken (you can take it from another picture)
- the orientation
- the author (the artist)
- the copyright
- the image description
• create a copy of the image with the minimum content of the tags (related to image data structure, such as the image size, resolution and orientation)
• see where the photo was taken, in different ways:
- visualize the city name
- locate in a map
- find the coordinates
- show the address
• share, favorite, hide or delete a photo
• quickly scroll through the albums of your device
• check single images from burst photos
PhotInfo app is in costant development, so new features will be added soon. Download now and stay tuned!