Pico Compiler is a lightweight development environment for writing Java and Pascal programs. It is designed
primarily for students, providing the ability to interactively evaluate source code while learning programming.
• Develop mobile apps in Java and Pascal
• Upload your app to our cloud, so that it could be run from a web browser.
• Developer keyboard - Developer keyboard adds a new row of keys to the default on-screen keyboard. It consists of swipe buttons with all common symbols, punctuation and brackets, and a special navigation key.
• Smart code completion - Pico will complete the names of classes, methods, fields, and keywords within the visibility scope. When you invoke code completion, Pico Compiler analyses the context and suggests the choices that are reachable from the current position of the caret.
• Black UI theme - protect your eyes with the dark theme.
• Cloud syntax checker – the syntax of your code is checked in cloud for better mistakes and error description.
Due to app store regulation the app cannot download code from the Internet (svn, git etc.). The app is designed as an educational tool and cannot be used to develop complex projects (Spring, Hibernate, Java EE etc). Visit project website at https://www.marcinolawski.pl/pico/ to learn all Pico features and limitations.
Java is registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
The Pico Compiler project is not affiliated with Oracle.