Sponsored by Slater and Gordon Lawyers, Pocket Sergeant is the multi award-winning app for police officers, police staff, detention officers, PCSOs, law students, solicitors as well as any members of the public within England and Wales with an interest in the UK criminal justice system. Join our Pocket Sergeant Facebook group and have a say in what content / features you would like to see in the near future.
Pocket Sergeant enables you to;
* Search criminal law definitions and points to prove in England & Wales by name and Act / Section
* Police Regulations
* Police recruitment videos
* Learn whether there is sufficient to charge a suspect (offence specific)
* When a crime report should be submitted (offence specific)
* Customisable Contacts section containing police force and partner agency telephone numbers
* Keep your work life separate with the built in Calendar
* Witness statement checklists to ensure all key points are met
* CCCJS Codes
* Reference Library to view PDFs offline such as the PACE Codes of Practice
* Use Quick Scroll icons to find what information you want more quickly
* Increase / decrease font size
* Get In Touch section to offer any feedback
A valid subscription is required to receive legislative database updates - The subscription can be purchased within the app on a monthly automatically renewing basis. The subscription required is called "1 month auto renewing - LAW Database Update Subscription" - The subscription cost is £0.99 per month and a 1 month FREE trial is available for any new subscriber and will be credited on first subscription.
The subscription will automatically renew every 1 month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period and will charge your iTunes account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You may cancel or manage the subscription by going to the Account Settings on your device
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Once a subscription has expired you will no longer receive updates to the LAW database. If no subscription is purchased the Database will not update past it's current state at 9:00am on 01/06/2017.
Please visit our website: www.pocketsergeant.co.uk
NB - Pocket Sergeant covers UK law only
The content of Pocket Sergeant is provided for general information. The owner and developers do not accept any responsibility or liability for its use. By downloading and using Pocket Sergeant you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
Lincolnshire Tech Awards 2017 - Winner - Startup of the Year
Cambridgeshire Digital Awards 2016 - Gold Award Winner - Mobile App
Digital Entrepreneur Awards 2016 - Shortlisted - Best Digital Startup & Digital Innovation in the Public Sector
Northern Digital Award 2016 - Finalist - Best App
Cambridgeshire Digital Awards 2015 - Silver Award - Mobile App
Digital Entrepreneur Awards 2015 - Shortlisted - Technical Innovation Within the Public Sector
Appster Awards 2015 - Most Influential Startup