PodFinder generally works with any BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0) headphones, headset, earbuds, and even Bluetooth 4.0 hearing aids. However, it is designed for AirPods.
NOTE: the Bluetooth device must be powered on and emitting to be found. PodFinder can't find lost AirPods that are both still in the case or the AirPods case itself. PodFinder requires an active Bluetooth transmission.
• Find your lost AirPods in just seconds. Stop looking endlessly.
• PodFinder works even if you lost one AirPod.
• Avoid spending money replacing your lost Bluetooth headphones.
• Have fun finding Bluetooth devices around you.
• Use this PodFinder to help your friends find their lost devices.
• PodFinder is easy to use. Everyone, regardless of age, can easily navigate the app. Easy to follow instructions are provided.
You don't even need to download the PodFinder before losing an AirPod earpiece.
Don't wait to download PodFinder - get it now before your battery runs out!
Please contact support before posting a negative review or asking questions in a review.
NOTE: We cannot respond to questions posted in the app review section.
Love PodFinder? Please leave us a 5 star review!