Productive is a free and easy-to-use tool that helps you build a routine of positive, life changing habits. Set personal goals, track your progress, and motivate yourself to achieve new heights!
What can you do with the Productive app?
- Plan your habits with an easy-to-use interface
- Schedule habits for any time of the day
- Set smart reminders for each time of the day
- Stay on track with useful feedback
Why should you download the Productive app?
The clear and beautiful interface is intuitive and easy to use and will help you stay focused and determined to build new habits and reach new goals.
The app is fully customizable - you can name your habit, choose a unique icon and even pick its color.
Track your habits and analyze progress - build motivating chains of completed habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of completed habits, the more likely you will keep the streak going.
Smart reminders give a summary of what's scheduled for each part of the day.
Productive may help adults manage their ADHD by helping them concentrate on a daily routine.
Learn new skills. Form good habits. Break bad habits.
Subscribe to Premium for even more great features to boost your personal productivity:
- Unlimited number of habits
- Improved reminders for individual habits
- Motivating stats for each habit
- Habit trends with week by week data
- Passcode lock to keep your list private
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-month Subscription
* 3-months Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage
your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after
the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
For complete access to all Productive features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Notifications to provide you with the summary of daily due things and time reminder for your habits.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Unreliable over the last months
07 Okt 2020
nothing more to add - Pretty please, add sync to iCloud and the ability to create your own challenges!
13 Okt 2020
Nice app, very cool design and helps making a daily plan. I like that you can choose whether you wanna do a task in the morning, evening, afternoon or at any time, and that it keeps unfinished tasks for the next day. Sometimes my app gets a little boggy though, like it doesn’t finish a task when I click on it, sometimes tasks randomly vanish and stuff like that, which is a little disappointing since I paid for the full version of it. I hope there will be updates for big improvement. Other than that it’s a great app
17 Okt 2020
As far as I’m concerned, the only reason why I need an app like this is to be able to tap myself on the back when I see satisfying long streaks of filled green circles. And this app fails miserably at tracking that. It seems every time I touch any of the habits settings, the app punishes me by not completing the day. Pausing, stopping, changing days, even deleting a habit paused a week ago – all of these are punishable offences in this app. Why would deleting a habit that I had paused a week ago prevent me from completing _today_? There might be method to this madness but life is too short to figure it out. the App Store is literally full of habit trackers that might not be flashy, but they work.
10 Okt 2020
Ich fand die App bisher recht gut. Seit 3 Tagen (seit dem neuen Update der App) kann ich sie auf meinem iPhone nicht mehr öffnen. Ich habe mir die App gekauft und recht viel Geld dafür bezahlt. Selbst nach einen Neustart und nach einer neu Installation der App, Funktioniert diese nicht mehr auf meinem Handy.
09 Okt 2020