RCL-59 is a complete and faithful recreation of the TI-59, one of the first and most celebrated programmable calculators.
Released in 1977, the same year as the Apple ][ and the TRS-80, the TI-59 made programming personal, portable and fun.
RCL-59 implements all the powerful scientific/statistics functions and programming capabilities of the TI-59. In addition, it includes:
* Full help support (with a programming tutorial)
* Implementation of the alpha-numeric printer
* Saving and loading of programs
* Sharing of programs (via email)
* Full Master Library support