Remote Control for TV + is an application that lets you control your Smart TV's. It's a virtual remote but this app have all the necessary features of the real remote. This is an application built for folks who are sick and tired of remotes that constantly get lost, doesn't work, or need to be used just right to register on your TV.
To use this app as a remote control for your TV, you must have your mobile/tablet on the same wifi network as your TV and you have to accept the message that appears on your TV. As the application runs through the wireless network, it is not necessary to be near the TV. For some smart tv's you might need your physical remote for the first time to pair with your tv.
Here is the list of features :
- Volume Control (VolumeUp, VolumeDown, Mute/UnMute)
- Change TV Channels (ChannelUp, ChannelDown, PrevChannel)
- Navigation Control (Left, Right, Up, Down, OK/Confirm, Return)
- Multimedia Control (Play, Pause, Stop, FastForward, Rewind, Previous, Next)
- NumPad Control (Channel using specific number)
- Launch applications
- Home, Settings, Menu
- And more ...
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS:
Subscription Length: Weekly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "1 Week" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes
account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.