Retaining wall application will provide you a full comprehensive pdf report in both Metric and Imperial unit.
Steps will be done by Retaining wall application are as follow:
- Establish a trial section for retaining wall: thickness of the stem, foundation base, heel and toe will be estimated.
- Evaluation the soil pressure on the base of the foundation created by lateral earth pressure and weight of both soil and concrete.
- Calculating Overturning and Sliding Factors.
- Using factored loads, the size of reinforcements will be calculated, and shear capacity of concrete will be verified.
- Cutoff points for steel will be calculated, all bars will be verified is properly anchored