Tired of getting calls or texts from unknown numbers that are not in your contact list? Search the phone number to
discover who is calling you.
With this app you can easily find out the caller name, caller operator, state, gender and more. Additionally, you can check if the phone number is the source of any kind of spam. Number Finder will provide with the threat level and what type of scam may originate from a phone number.
No signup or registration is required. Simply download the app and enter any valid US/Canada phone number to find its information. The owner of the number will not be notified.
Note: This app is only valid for USA/Canada Phone number.
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscription options:
- Subscription $9.99 USD Monthly with free trial & weekly $2.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "1 week", "1 month" & "1 Year" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription