Why you will love this game?
• Play for Free - Enjoy the full game with no purchase necessary!
• Easy to Learn - Three simple rules to learn, infinite strategies to discover!
• 3 Players version - Different strategy and tactics! It is Rummy on steroids!
• Raise the Stakes - Play combos to multiply the pot, reach 10X or more!
• Fast & Intense - Finish a game in just two minutes! Will you win big or go bust?
• Real-time Multiplayer - Test your wits against millions of real people from all over the world!
• Challenging - Plan tactically and execute your combos to trap your opponents' jokers
• Play with the Best - The higher the lobby, the stronger the players
• Challenge your Friends - Who is the true King of Rummy?
• Weekly Tournaments - Will you be the champion for this season?
• Daily Bonuses - New rewards and bonuses daily!
• The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency.
• Use of this application is governed by Playtato’s Terms of Service, at https://autumninteractive.com/tos
End the game with the least number of points in hand by playing as many cards as possible or
race to be the first to play all their cards.
• 4 Players Gameplay -
Rummy 4P is a card game played with 4 people.
The deck is made up of 2 full sets of 52 poker cards and 12 Jokers (116 cards).
At the start of a match, each player is dealt with 20 cards and the rest are then put away.
• 3 Players Gameplay -
Rummy 3P is our special version of Rummy for 3 people.
The deck is made up of only the Heart and Spade suits from 2 decks and 6 Jokers (58 cards).
At the start of a match, each player is dealt with 14 cards and the rest are then put away.
• At the end of a game, each card on a player’s hand contributes to
the total number of points based on the table below:
A: 15 points
10, J, Q, K: 10 points
2-9: Their respective numbers
Joker: 20 points + Joker Penalty(each Joker doubles your total points)
Certain actions will increase the Pop! multiplier for that match:
• For playing each card above a Set of 3 cards
• For playing each card above a Run of 4 cards
• For playing each Joker past the first
• For any completed Run on the table (13 cards)
• For any completed Set on the table (Jokers are not considered)
The player with the lowest score wins the match, and the lower the score the higher their winnings.