Easily set up and record your Interval and Fartlek running sessions. With the flexibility of using time and/or distance as interval targets for your "Hard" and "Easy" efforts. The simple but highly configurable interface on your phone and watch will have you running sooner.
Along with great audio and visual feedback, detailed post-run summary, share your runs to Strava, and a full-featured Apple Watch app.
You can also record your regular runs with voiceover calling distance and pace feedback.
• Easily create flexible custom interval sessions.
• Both effort targets, "Hard" and "Easy", can use time or distance.
• Set a Warm-Up and Warm-Down timer or distance around your session.
• Great visual and audio prompts.
• Full-featured Apple Watch App!
• Indoor Mode, no GPS, for treadmill running.
• Sound Mode, for normal, discrete or silent audio prompts on your watch.
• Vibration feedback on both the phone and watch.
• Detailed run summary, showing pace for hard and easy efforts.
• The run summary also includes interval breakdown, distance breakdown and heart rate details.
• Play music or podcasts while running and still hear the audio prompts.
• Sharing. Post to Strava or share a summary photo with your friends.
• Private data. We don’t send any of your data to a server or share it with anyone.
• Normal Run – Record a normal run, long or short.
• Record Intervals – If you run with a group or do an undefined session, then use the Record Interval option. It allows you to manually change between ‘Hard’ and ‘Easy’ reps, allowing you to record your session.
• Custom Intervals – Out fully flexible intervals that allow you to use time and/or distance for the efforts. Add multiple intervals sets together to create the session you want.
From the summary screen, you can share your runs with friends or across social media. We have built-in Strava sharing, allowing you to log in with your Strava account and share your run directly from RUN interval. Or if you want to share directly with friends or across other social media, you can share a summary image with the details of your run.
We don’t want to know where you have run, that's for you to worry about. We don’t send any of your data to a server or share it with anyone you don't know. We keep your running records safe in Apple Health so you have control. Apple Heath gives you the control over who accesses your data. We only write and read the data we record from your running.
And because we don't send any data to a server, we need you to send us feedback and suggestions. Hit the Support link below or visit our website to contact us.