ScanKey is an additional keyboard for iOS devices, which integrates a scanner for QR-/bar codes and an OCR scanner (Optical Character Recognition) to recognize printed alpha numeric text and words with the camera. With iPhone 7 and iPhone Plus 7 or higher with iOS 11.0 or higher you can read NFC tags from app and directly from keyboard.
This makes work easier e.g. for filling out forms, which require to enter complex codes or IDs by hand (Example: EAN product codes). With ScanKey keyboard simply scan the codes or text and it will be filled automatically in the active text field.
In QR-/barcode scanner you can either scan single codes or use batch mode to scan multiple codes which will be merged together with a configurable separator.
With the Post-Processor Engine, it's really easy to modify the scan result with various filters which can be configured in any specific order.
Since version 2.0 it's also possible to start a scan from the app and not only from the ScanKey keyboard extension!
QWERTZ and QWERTY and NUMERIC layout is supported.
• Code-2of5 Interleaved
• hundreds of serif and sans-serif fonts
• alpha numeric text (e.g. ABC1337)
• Words and sentences
• HAND-WRITTEN TEXT NOT SUPPORTED!
Supported NFC tags:
• Text (UTF-8 and UTF-16)
• Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
• Smart poster
• Wifi configurations
• Add character(s) at start/end
• Remove leading/trailing character(s)
• Regex string replacement (Regular Expression)
• Text replacement (case-sensitive or case-insensitive)
• Automatically copy scan result to clipboard
• Automatically return after scan finished
• Automatically remove checksum of EAN/-UPC-Codes
|ScanKey - QR OCR NFC Tastatur|
|AdventTV - Mach' deinen TV zu einem Adventskranz mit Kerzen|