- Master EVERY single popular Japanese word
- Build the ultimate vocabulary, so you'll be able to understand everything about Japan and about Japanese language
- Learn Japanese by sound grouping, to optimise your brain's recall skills
- Japanese words divided into JLPT exam category, so you can pass every Japanese exam
- Native speaker voices, so you'll sound like a local - like a Japanese guy or Japanese girl
- Example Japanese phrases to help understand the native Japanese meaning
- Japanese hiragana + romaji romanisation, to help reading Japanese kanji
Scribe Japanese is only for you if you want to learn Japanese to perfection.
Scribe Japanese covers the complete vocabulary of all Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) exam words.
Complete with native speaker's pronunciation and shortcut methods for remembering similar-sounding words as well as the tones for each word.
Scribe Japanese has been intentionally designed to teach mastery of Japanese vocabulary - you learn EVERY common Japanese word. Using a unique study method, words are remembered with related-sounding words, so that in real-life situations you are able to contextually select the correct word, even if you missed the tone. Study Japanese this way, and your mind's ability to select the correct word in context increases 10 fold. Just think about it: for every similar sound, you will know the 4 or 5 possible popular words it could be.
Scribe Japanese quietly saturates your mind with all the correct linkages to learn Japanese to a better-than-native level. This is the fastest known method to the learn Japanese language, by focusing on learning through Japanese games.
Scribe Japanese also includes numerous games using the same study deck, so no matter what game you feel like playing, your study picks up where you left off. You can study Japanese YOUR way. And your dreams of Japan can come closer.
== Features ==
- 8000 of the most common words, including Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) words.
- Full native audio spoken for every single word. Speak Japanese within weeks, instead of years, with a daily commitment to study Japanese words.
- 6 Japanese games: Japanese flashcards, Japanese multiple choice, Japanese tiles, listening flashcards, listening multiple choice, matchup.
- Spaced-Repetition System that.. is simply incredible. When you get down into the deeper levels with thousands of words to remember, you'll be amazed at how accurately the right word comes along.
- Study Japanese completely offline - no internet bandwidth used. Learn and study Japanese anywhere - on the train, bus, on the way to work, sitting waiting *anywhere* if you're a fan of "all Japanese all the time", in Japanese coffee shops, on bed before dreaming Japanese in your sleep.
- Your choice of romaji or hiragana, along with the native kanji reading (for help with remembering the kanji, you can use our kanji app: Scribe Origins).
- Ruby text places the reading above the kanji character, just like in manga and anime readings. The same formatting increases your ability read manga naturally (and quietly helps you learn Japanese).
- Synchronise your progress across devices, if you want to learn Japanese on your iPhone and iPad. Both apps will be synced to the ScribeJapan app.
- Example usage sentences and common Japanese phrases for the most popular Japanese words.
- Most users who have gone through the entire first level unequivocally say that Scribe Japanese is currently the fastest way to learn Japanese language, both listening and reading skills.
|Scribe Japanese - Master Vocabulary (Learn Japanese with Scribe Origins series)|
|Scribe Thai - Learn Thai with Scribe Origins Master Vocabulary series|
|Scribe Spanish - Master Vocabulary (Learn Spanish Scribe Origins series)|
|Scribe Cantonese - Hong Kong Master Vocabulary|
|Scribe Korean - Master Vocabulary (Learn Korean with Scribe Origins series)|
|Scribe Chinese - Master Vocabulary|
|Scribe Origins - Learn Kanji & Hanzi of Chinese and Japanese Characters Study App|
|StudyChat Cantonese - Learn Hong Kong Speaking Listening Flashcard Game|
|StudyChat English - Learn Speaking Listening Game|
|StudyChat Japanese - Learn Speaking Listening Game|