#1 must-have app for quickly and easily adding scrolling credits like you see in professional movies and TV shows
to the beginning or ending of your videos. Also great for adding scrolling text to Instagram, documentaries, sales, and
CHECK OUT THESE PRO FEATURES:
• Designed specifically to do scrolling credits!
• Powerful, yet super easy to use--no learning curve!
• Supports one or two-column credits, just like the pros!
• Easily add Headings to sections of credits!
• Chroma Key "green screen" support to scroll credits over video footage (not just a still background)!
• Control font style, size, color, and scrolling speed!
• Supports multiple SD/HD resolutions, including: SD 360p, HD 720p, HD 1080p and even Ultra HD 4K!
• Supports multiple Aspect Ratios, including: 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 18:9 (2:1), and 21:9 (7:3).
• Great for Instagram videos by using the 1:1 (square) Aspect Ratio!
• Smooth, non-jerky scrolling!
• Includes dozens of HD backgrounds or upload your own!
• Save and manage "projects," no need to start over to make a change!
• Supports ALL devices (iPhone, iPhone Plus, iPhone X and iPad)!
• Also available to run on your Mac laptop or desktop computer. (Sold separately from the Mac App Store.)
HOW IT WORKS...
1. Choose from the dozens of backgrounds provided by the app (a solid color, a gradient color, an image, or "green-screen" chroma key to render credits over video footage), or upload your own background image.
2. Enter the text you want to have scroll over the background you've selected. You can even use headings or two columns for your credits, just like the pros.
3. Preview what your scrolling credits will look like, adjusting the scrolling speed and the font style, color, and size.
4. When you're happy with how everything looks, the app will render and save an HD video clip to your device's Photo Library (Camera Roll). You then run iMovie or other video editing software, import the credits video clip, and drag it to where you want it to play in your movie.
Scrolling Credits Pro is also available to run on your Mac laptop or desktop computer. (Sold separately from the Mac App Store.)
Need help? Watch the included tutorial video and sample projects. (For the tutorial, pull down the Menu from the home page of app or visit scrollingcredits.com.)
Still need help? Email us at email@example.com!
* To use the Chroma Key feature to scroll video over video footage, you'll need to have access to and use desktop video software that supports chroma key background replacement. See the Help section in the app for more details.
|Scrolling Credits Pro|
|CLIPish 7-App Bundle|
|CLIPish EVERYTHING 10-App Bundle!|
|CLIPish Tall Animations|
|CLIPish HD Wallpaper Pro|
|Hide My Photos 2 & Web Search|
|CLIPish Pro - Animations Emoji|
|10,000,000 HD Wallpapers|
|Dating Ice Breakers|
|Holiday Greetings - Animations|
|Extras for iMovie|
|3D Animations + Emoji Icons|
|Fun Animations - MMS Texting|