Seeds is a beautiful, plant-based cookbook that makes cooking simple and fun. With an intuitive, fully interactive design and eighteen incredible and easy-to-make plant-based recipes, Seeds is the perfect starter kit to help you start living a healthier life that can help save the planet.
Cooking Made Simple
Seeds is a new way to cook that makes cooking easy for everyone, with simple and interactive step-by-step instructions. Tap an ingredient or step to move onto the next one, and Seeds will track your progress — letting you know when it's time to take something out of the oven, or if you need to wait before moving on. You can even use Seeds with just your voice, by saying “Hey Siri, next step.”
Plan Meals Easily
Planning meals in Seeds is easy with daily recipe recommendations for every meal of the day. And it's simple to keep track of ingredients you still need to gather — Seeds keeps recipes you're working on at the top of your recipe list, and syncs progress to all your devices with iCloud, so you can plan meals on-the-go with your iPhone and cook at home on your iPad.
Simple & Amazing Recipes
Seeds includes 18 incredible plant-based recipes with beautiful, high-resolution photos (and more to come). Each recipe has been carefully crafted to be nutritious, tasty and easy-to-make, using ingredients that can be readily found in any market. And because every recipe in Seeds is 100% plant-based, they're good for both you and the planet.
Save the Planet
You can help save the planet with Seeds. Seeds includes an immersive, informational photo book — based on the latest scientific studies — showing how your food choices affect the world around you, and why the future of food is plant-based. Learn more about your environmental impact and ways to end climate change, the treatment of animals in agriculture, health benefits of a plant-based diet, and more.
• 18 simple and easy-to-make plant-based recipes with high-resolution photos, and more to come
• Simple and interactive step-by-step instructions
• Seamlessly integrated timers that always point you to the right step
• Keep track of recipe ingredients and progress to plan your meals
• Siri shortcut lets you use the app hands-free
• Search for recipes from iOS Search and in-app
• Supports cooking with U.S. or Metric units, and ºF or ºC
• Syncs with iCloud across devices
• Dark Mode support for late night cooking
• Learn more about how your choices can make an impact with an immersive integrated fact book