Sheesh Ludo is a fun and hilarious game to play with friends and family. It is a new and unique type of board game, lets you share some wonderful time with your loved ones. Don't wait any further, get the dice rolling to be the king of Board Games.
If you like Ludo game which is popular across the world then you will love sheesh as well. It is from Ludo, Pachisi, and is very similar to a Spanish board game - Parchís.
This game has stayed popular throughout the ages in Arabian countries, varying only a little in its game structure. The game is played between 2 to 4 players and you have the option of playing the game against the computer, against your friends, or even against people from around the world.
Sheesh Ludo's Classic Features:
- Added rules/options which are played and popular in the world.
- Option to show safe cells (square) which is represented by star icon.
- Option to get another turn when you roll a double
- New modern design with Sheesh board
- Multiplayer 2 and 4 player Real-Time Sheesh Ludo.
- Use Gems to undo your dice roll
- When gems / gold by spinning the 'Spin2Win' wheel
- Play League competition and beat the best players
- DICES: Use Fantastic dices to reduce the undo cost
- How to win DICES? Complete quests and get chest that gives dices.
The objective is pretty straightforward; each player gets 4 tokens, these tokens must make a full turn of the board and then make it to the finish line.
Whoever gets all four tokens to the end first is the winner. However, each move can only be made based on the number decided by casting a six-sided dices, and each token can only move out of their home by casting a six. Additionally, the competition factor of the games is upped by the fact that while moving if another player’s token lands on the same square as your token, then your token will automatically be sent back home and you’ll need to roll a six again.