Shield VPN is the World’s most trusted security, privacy and access app with top performance on speed, stability and security.
GET SHIELD VPN TO
- Access all websites and apps securely and privately at home, school, work or from anywhere in the world.
- No Logs Kept: Shield VPN doesn’t track or keep any logs of its users and their activities. You are completely private with Shield VPN.
- FREE and UNLIMITED: You have the choice to use basic features for free (forever) and unlimited access, or simply upgrade to Elite for more features!
- No sign up, registration, or credit cards required: you don’t need to create an account or have a credit card to use the basic features of the app!
- Unparalleled VPN Performance: Shield VPN fully own all the VPN servers, which ensures fastest VPN speed, and most stable and secured VPN connections.
- Largest VPN Coverage: Shield VPN offers largest VPN coverage from more than 10 countries including US, UK, JP, IN, AU, CA and more!
Shield VPN is free to download and offers 7-days trials for monthly subscriptions. We offer four auto-renewing
- 1 month: $10.99
- 3 months: $27.99
- 6 months: $41.99
- 1 year: $59.99
- Offer limited to one 7 day trial per user. After the first 7 days, subscription renews automatically unless
cancelled before the end of the 7 day trial. Subscription may be cancelled at any time within the iTunes and App Store
Apple ID Settings. All prices include applicable local sales taxes
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.