An addictive and challenging memory game based on Simon Says classic game, one of the most popular games of the 80s.
Simon Says challenges you to repeat its sequences of flashing lights and sounds. The difficulty will be increased at every new level. The game will add new sequences that you must memorize and repeat in the same order, until your memory allows it.
It has three game modes:
Classic - Repeat the sequence in the same order
Reverse - Repeat the sequence in reverse order
Random - The sequence will change at every level
Fully configurable, you can change the game speed, change the starting level, play on a 2x2 or 3x3 board, turn sound effects On or Off.
Compare your score with your friends or the rest of the world with built-in Game Center leaderboards.
If you reach level 30 you are a genius! :)
• 3 Game Modes (Classic, Reverse, Random)
• Play on a 2x2 or 3x3 board
• Start at the level you want
• 4 game speeds (Low, Normal, High, Extreme)
• Choose between Original or Piano sound effects
• Turn sound effects On or Off
• Compare your scores with your friends or the world with Game Center
• Save your high scores on your device
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Universal App, full native support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch